About SQL Connector for Jira
SQL Connector for Jira is an ETL tool that assists businesses with exporting structured Jira data to an SQL database. It supports multiple SQL databases, including PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, and Oracle. Users can enhance reporting and analytics with customizable data exports, functions, adjustable parameters, and various data sources. It offers a direct and no-code Jira SQL connection, auto-refresh capabilities, and export history tracking.
Key benefits of SQL Connector for Jira
- Intuitive design and clear instructions make it perfect for users of all technical levels.
- Customize data export by adding/removing tables, applying filters, and exporting only the relevant data.
- Direct connection between Jira and SQL databases by providing credentials to the SQL Connector.
- Set precise export schedules using Cron or specify a refreshing time.
- Access a comprehensive list of exported tables, enabling better control and analysis of data source changes with the Export History feature.
- Small Businesses (2-50)
- Mid-size Companies (51-500)
- Large enterprises (500 and more)
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra and 221 others
Pricing starting from:
- Free Version
- Free Trial
Total features of SQL Connector for Jira: 12
- Collaboration Tools
- Customisable Reports
- Data Connectors
- Data Extraction
- Data Import/Export
- Data Mapping
- Data Quality Control
- Match & Merge
- Multiple Data Sources
- Third Party Integrations
No reviews available
Software buyers need your help! Product reviews help the rest of us make great decisions.Already have SQL Connector for Jira?