The ProcessGene™ GRC Suite provides a solution for the following GRC domains:
1. The ProcessGene™ Risk Management Solution - is a powerful yet user-friendly cloud software that enables enterprises to identify, assess, analyze, mitigate and monitor risks, in order to reduce extreme events and leverage opportunities. The solution covers a wide range of risk types, including: financial, operational, IT, brand, and reputation related risks.
2. The ProcessGene™ Regulatory Compliance Solution - is the only solution in the GRC market that provides a comprehensive and integrated framework for simultaneous handling of numerous enterprise regulations in a multi-subsidiary environment. The solution enables enterprises to define and maintain compliance related data, manage and reuse processes and assets in scope, identify risks, define controls, and manage audits.
3. The ProcessGene™ IT GRC Solution - provides comprehensive IT Governance, Risk and Compliance framework for mitigating IT related risks and aligning IT related activities with corporate regulations and standards. Streamlines the documentation of IT related risks and their compensating controls, manages periodical control audits and risk assessments, collects IT related events, manages the realization of remediation plans, and enables managers to capture the overall organizational IT GRC status through summarizing dashboards and user-friendly reports.
4. The ProcessGene™ Internal Audit Solution - is the only solution in the GRC market that provides a comprehensive and integrated framework for managing internal audits in a multi-subsidiary environment. The solution enables enterprises to define audit plans, assign audits to designated auditors, schedule audits, collect audit results, document recommendations, manage remediation plans, and present summarizing dashboards of audit outcomes for each subsidiary.
The ProcessGene™ Internal Audit solution supports all types of audits, including internal audits, operational audits, and IT audits. The solution is aimed at efficient audit execution and ensures integration of the audit process with the risk and compliance management system. With our Multi-Org technology, multi-subsidiary organizations can now manage their internal audit efforts centrally within an easy and flexible environment.
5. The ProcessGene™ Corporate Governance Solution - is a cloud software suite that enables enterprises to manage their corporate governance programs, streamline supporting processes, and communicate and create awareness within the enterprise.
We completed end-to-end business process modeling, and IT-GRC management, covering the entire scope of our SAP solution. Thanks to ProcessGene's ease of use, our business users were able to capture and document IT risks and controls, and ERP implementation components with a minimal expenditure on professional services
- Management of GRC activities, while connected to the ERP system
- Structured ERP configuration management
- Structured rollouts
- Easy control
- Reusable for ongoing changes
Requires connectivity to the web (SaaS)
The software is very user friendly, featuring powerful GRC workflows, analytics and reporting capabilities. The related consulting services were well organized, and demonstrated professional practices and methodologies. ProcessGene solutions simplified our work and saved us time and money
-very user friendly
-helpful analytics and reporting capabilities
-excellent professional services
-simplified our work
-saved us time and money
No cons-we are very pleased with the software!
Good for managing multiple organizations. User-friendly, with good analytics and reports.
Multi-org setup is too expensive compared to single-org setup.
We have been getting excellent J-SOX results with this solution - for the assessment and verification of internal controls related to financial reporting. We used ProcessGene for the two main J-SOX requirements:
1. the establishment of internal control rules to ensure proper disclosures and reporting on internal accounting procedures
2. Verification that these rules are being complied with, and for auditing firms to conduct the relevant audits
The most useful feature was automation and multi subsuduary support.
An excellen solution.
I cannot deny that they offer a lot more GRC and most of it (except SAP connector) cone out of the box .
We implemented for 300 workers (SOX+ risk management), and we were happy we (I) chose this software because of the ease of use. I still recommend to use it but... I have one problem. Defining complex workflows took a lot of time when not using Multi-Org and the company charges more for Multi-Org.
Multi-Org version more expensive
Per user, per year
Our Multi-Org GRC solution offers the following benefits:
• Very fast implementation, the system is up and running within days
• The most seasoned and comprehensive SaaS (Software as a Service) solution in the GRC domain (see Gartner's report)
• Full automation of the GRC process using the ProcessGene™ BPM workflow engine, making it the most powerful system in the industry - yet intuitive and user friendly
• Full transparency and visibility - enables management, risk managers, and compliance officers to better understand and control the overall risk and compliance status of the enterprise
• Multi-Org technology enables central control and management of subsidiaries' GRC data. Multi-Org creates a common GRC management language, uniform risk and control assessment methods and consistent reporting standards across subsidiaries worldwide
• Central cockpit with dashboards for data analysis and diagnostics - showing quantitative risk management fulfillment status. Processes that involve high risk are easily monitored and diagnosed both in real time and historically
• ProcessGene compliance synergy: integrated corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and regulatory compliance processes leads to better compliance and governance at significantly lower costs
• Covering a wide range of risk, regulation, and audit types - all within the same framework. Supports a wide array of compliance programs covering USA, EMEA and Asia regulations
Below are some frequently asked questions for ProcessGene GRC.
ProcessGene GRC offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: US$30.00/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Per user, per year
ProcessGene GRC offers the following features:
ProcessGene GRC has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profit, Public Administrations, Small Business
ProcessGene GRC supports the following languages:
Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
ProcessGene GRC has the following pricing plans:
We do not have any information about what devices ProcessGene GRC supports
We do not have any information about what integrations ProcessGene GRC has
ProcessGene GRC offers the following support options:
FAQs, Forum, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials